By Ming Xue,
Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms
University of Oklahoma
Notice: Content of this web site has not been published. Use of material of found here is not permitted without written content from it author.
ARPS Simulation / Forecasting Results
- Grid Configuration
- 32 km run (jan21Gassim )
- 6km run ( jan21Hassim6km )
- 2km run ( jan21Hassim2km )
- PowerPoint Presentation at (http://pcmx.ou.edu/artorppt/AKtor2.html).
- Other runs
CIRA/CSU Satellite Images and Discussion
- Making Tornado History in 1999.
- 1999 Tornado Outbreaks in Arkansas.
- Tornado Outbreak of January 21, 1999
- Storm Data for AR area
NASA/GDSF Sat Image Movie
Killer tornados in Arkansas (7.8 MByte QT movie) just after sunset on 21 January 1999. This GOES-8 false color movie uses sharpened thermal infrared overlaid on a blue-green ocean-land map, and blends in the sharper visible data during the day, using a yellow tint for the low clouds. Obtained from this site.
HubCAPS Verification Images